“If there were no limitations or consequences, what would your perfect average day look like?” – Frank Kern
This is from Frank Kern’s famous “Core Influence” talk from back around 2008.
This particular segment is all about creating your “Perfect ideal day”.
I encourage you to go through this and answer all of the questions to create YOUR perfect day.
The questions to answer are below the video for your convenience.
Start with this question:
If there were no limitations or consequences, what would your perfect average day look like?
Here are the rest of the questions:
1) Where would you live?
2) What would your house look like?
3) What would it smell like?
4) What time would you wake up?
5) What would you do in the morning?
6) What does the mundane stuff look like?
7) What are you thinking about in the morning?
8) What would you spend the first half of your day doing?
9) What would you have for lunch?
10) Who would you eat with?
11) What would your friends be like?
12) What would you talk about?
13) What would you do for personal fulfillment?
14) What life purpose would you strive for?
15) What would your business be?
16) What time would you start work?
17) What would you actually DO at work?
18) What is your relationship like?
19) What do you do for family time?
20) What would you do at night?
21) What would your thoughts be as you go to sleep?
and I’d love to hear your aha moments from this exercise… feel free to ask questions, raise blocks you’re hitting, or generally leave a comment about what you learned from this exercise and how it went for you!
I miss you JC!
Great to hear from you! I’m glad you plugged into this post… it’s one of my favorite!
(and be sure to be following my blog, youtube channel, or probably best off with Facebook where I’m most active)
Let me know what content you want to see or areas your struggling with and I’m happy to create some goodies!
You are bringing so much value to my life! You are a amazing mentor! Love you brother
I’m so grateful to see you plugging into everything brother!
I’ll work with ambitious, teachable go-getters with a heart to serve anytime!